Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21990 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €534 (GH₵2,427) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)