Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18425 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €853 (GH₵4,628) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)