Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,244 (¥151,859) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)