Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,172 (¥278,129) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (43 minutes ago)