Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €609 (Mex$ 12,696) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)