Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,731 (¥228,234) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)