Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €543 (Mex$ 12,175) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)