Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €625 (руб 41,659) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)