Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01287 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €810 (руб 62,942) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)