Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €589 (R$ 2,005) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)