Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €930 (R$ 3,463) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)