Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €369 (45,540 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)