Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €305 (37,498 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)