Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €534 (65,424 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)