Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00840 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €863 (102,768 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)