Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24785 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €840 (R$ 3,389) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)