Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,125 (133,613 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)