Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €934 (111,404 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)