Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €852 (365,593 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)