Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €902 (388,386 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)