Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €947 (407,438 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)