Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00259 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €548 (211,792 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)