Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €912 (8,868 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)