Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.108 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,313 (﷼ 623) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)