Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.282 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,104 (﷼ 484) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 2 hours ago)