Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.116 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,433 (﷼ 677) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)