Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,221 (﷼ 553) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)