Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.449 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €640 (﷼ 262) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (40 minutes ago)