Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €307 (руб 19,397) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (35 minutes ago)