Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01449 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €553 (руб 38,184) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (29 minutes ago)