Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €624 (₨44,470) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)