Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12879 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €825 (元6,405) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)