Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €598 (¥72,601) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)