Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €583 (¥70,609) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (38 minutes ago)