Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,392 (¥185,621) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)