Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,424 (¥190,453) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)