Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00872 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €742 (¥85,180) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)