Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,115 (730,755 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)