Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €454 (297,798 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)