Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €595 (391,314 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)