Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,365 (894,509 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)