Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,192 (Mex$ 26,672) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (37 minutes ago)