Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €530 (£459) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (39 minutes ago)