Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €630 (£555) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)