Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €459 (R 6,663) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)