Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,207 prices entered by 1,187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,376 ($1,484) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)