Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,043 prices entered by 1,157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,123 ($1,196) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)