Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,534 (NZ$2,615) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)