Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,316 ($1,549) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)