Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12266 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €525 (Q4,279) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)