Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11685 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €898 (Q7,681) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (36 minutes ago)