Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04070 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €535 (ARS $13,154) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)