Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,605 (CHF 1,884) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)