Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.906 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,911 (CHF 2,110) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)