Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,701 (CHF 2,035) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)