Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €860 (CHF 915) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)