Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24433 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,133 (4,636 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)