Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23560 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,829 (7,762 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)