Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23983 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,997 (8,325 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 400 (43 minutes ago)