Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,695 (¥216,341) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)