Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,529 (¥190,440) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)