Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09516 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €551 (5,794 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)