Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08598 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,289 (14,993 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)