Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09770 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €759 (7,768 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)