Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15357 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €453 (2,947TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)