Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,477 (6,220 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)