Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49483 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,095 (2,212 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (41 minutes ago)