Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €495 (R$ 1,614) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)