Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,914 (B$2,252) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)