Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,339 (B$1,444) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (32 minutes ago)