Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €377 (₨27,586) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)