Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,528 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)