Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €985 (NZ$1,497) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)