Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,275 (元9,950) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)