Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €791 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)