Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,163 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)