Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €537 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)