Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €774 (元6,098) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)