Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €683 (元5,377) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)