Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01379 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €882 (63,921 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)