Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01419 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €894 (62,992 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)