Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,353 (2,124 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)