Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €726 (1,106 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)