Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02541 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,462 (57,543 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (29 minutes ago)