Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €755 (29,551 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (26 minutes ago)