Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02636 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €823 (31,203 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (37 minutes ago)